In this scene, my character is walking through a site under construction. When he is not paying attention, he trips over a ladder that was left on the ground and in embarrassment turns, carefully steps back through the ladder, and runs off.
Things I believe I did well were the speed and motion of the actual fall. What I could improve upon is the actual action of turning, in regards to how the feet would move verses the body as it turns.
- Love the face expression
- The trip looks very believable
- Norman looked like he was expecting the trip
- Doesn’t look natural; too staged
- Good pace during the trip, maybe a little too fast walking
- Really nice! I love the subtle face expressions. Great recovery on the trip too. Ladder just needs to move with the foot contact. Great improvement!
- When they start to fall, the movement is a bit slow and that makes it feel forced and unnatural.
- Smooth animation
- Nice expression